Monday, November 1, 2010

TV Guide Network The Fashion Team: Nick Verreos Red Carpet Naughty Trick Or Treating!!


Trick...or Fashion Treat!
Trashy Threesome: TV Guide Network's The Fashion Team Nick Verreos, Jen Rade and Lawrence Zarian at Trashy Lingerie, West Hollywood

On this week's TV Guide Network's The Fashion Team, we went "naughty" Trick Or Treating...at West Hollywood's iconic Trashy Lingerie store on La Cienega Blvd.
For our "Hot or Not" segment, stylist Jen Rade, Lawrence Zarian and I discussed who looked their best on the red carpet and those stars who didn't make our grade.

Pink Fantasy: Trashy Lingerie West Hollywood

I have been living in Los Angeles for over 20 years (I came here when I 5--LOL!) and this was my first time at Trashy Lingerie! Can you believe it? My NIKOLAKI partner David Paul, who worked as a Wardrobe Stylist and Costumer for YEARS, had of course been there many a time but yes, I was a Trashy Lingerie Virgin...until now! It is so "old school" up in there. You need to be a Member first of all, to shop there. And they have everyone on Roll O Dex cards, right at the entrance! That is SO 1993, I love it!


Pleather Apron: Naughty Costumes at Trashy Lingerie West Hollywood

The place is stocked from wall to wall with costumes--from naughty maids, nurses and everything in between, as well as all the accessories you will ever need for your Lingerie Fantasies. There's so much boning, pasties, rick-rack trim and stretch nylon in there that it could make even a Playboy Bunny Centerfold blush with excitement!


Top Hat Diva: Nick Verreos at Trashy Lingerie West Hollywood

Needless to say, I didn't dress up in any costume for my TVGN Fashion Team segment (I said I would!) but I did don a mini feathered top hat--to finish off my TopMan jacket and Etro pocket scarf ensemble.


Our Fashion Team Halloween Segment debuted yesterday--Sunday--Oct 31st on the TV Guide Network at 5PM--You can click HERE for the rest of the airing times.

Hope you all had a Happy (Fashionable) Halloween Kids!


Click BELOW for last week's "Hot Or Not" segment on TV Guide Network's The Fashion Team, with me!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment